Sarah Satchel Bag
Stylish and functional, the Sarah Satchel is the perfect little bag. Two zipped pockets keep all your important items packed away. The front slip pocket closes with a flap and magnetic snap to keep your phone/wallet handy and safe. The main flap locks the bag with a snap hook and is also the perfect place to showcase your favourite print. Sarah may be small, but she sure packs a punch.
As the saying goes, ‘Good things come in small packages’.
Finished size of bag is: Height 9 1/2", Width 10" and Depth 2 1/2"
You are purchasing a PDF Digital Sewing Pattern and not a finished product. The PDF will be available after purchase.
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- Exterior 1 fabric – (approx. ¼ - ½ yards) vinyl, décor, quilting cotton
- Exterior 2 fabric – (approx. ½ yards) vinyl, décor, quilting cotton
- Exterior 3 fabric – (approx. 8˝ x 12˝ ) vinyl, décor, quilting cotton
- Lining fabric – (approx. 1 yard) quilting cotton
- Light to medium weight woven fusible interfacing – approx. 2 yards e.g. Pellon sf101 (amount depends on interfacing being used)
- Stabilizer – 1½˝ x 3˝ e.g. Peltex 71f
- Fusible fleece – (approx. 1 yard) e.g. Vilene 630 or 640, Pellon 987f
- Optional: approx. 40˝ pre-made piping
- 1 x 10˝ zipper (1˝ wide)
- 1 x 7˝ zipper (1˝ wide)
- 1 x ¾˝ swivel snap hook
- 2 x 1˝ swivel snap hook
- 1 x 1˝ O ring
- 2 x 1 – 1.5˝ O ring
- 1 x 1˝ strap slide
- 1 x magnetic snap