The Carissa Clutch is perfect for everyday. Not too small, not too big, just right!
Six card slots, zippered pocket, wristlet strap and optional hand strap. The Carissa Clutch is a really fun and quick sew with many options for variations with your favourite fabrics. Use your smaller fabric pieces combined with vinyl or cork to make a stylish bag. This gorgeous clutch will be a hit at craft fairs, birthdays and Christmas gifts, everyone is going to want one.
Don't forget to show your Carissa Clutch in the Huff 'n Cuffs group, we love to see your creations.
Follow my blog to be emailed about new pattern releases.
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- • Exterior fabric – approx. ¼ yard quilting weight
- • Lining fabric – approx. ½ yard quilting weight
- • Contrast fabric – approx. ¼ yard vinyl, leather, décor weight
- • Light to medium weight woven fusible interfacing – approx. 1 yard e.g. Pellon sf101 (amount depends on interfacing being used)
- • Stabilizer – approx. 1½˝ x 1½˝e.g. Peltex 71f
- • Fusible fleece – approx. ¼ yard e.g. Vilene 630 or 640, Pellon 987f
- • 12˝ zipper
- • 7˝ zipper
- • 1 x 1˝ O ring
- • 1 x ¾˝ swivel snap hooks
- • 2 small rivets (optional for hand strap)